dr. András Levente Gál
He is the founder and the manager of the Gál and Partner Law Firm.
- Date and place of birth: 02. 28. 1970
- 2006: public procurement advisor
- 2006: real property appraiser
- 1999: law professional exam
- 1996: political science, Tokyo
- 1994 - 1996: PhD studies at ELTE Faculty of Law, Budapest
- 1989 - 1994: ELTE Faculty of Law, lawyer
- 1984 - 1989: Attila József High School, Budapest
- 2nd of September 2012 -: G.A.L. and Partner Law Firm, manager of the firm
- 1st of December - 1st of September 2012: Government Commissioner for Cooperation in the Implementation of the Good State Development Concept, Ministry of Public Administration and Justice
- 2nd of June 2010 - 30th of November 2011: Ministry of Public Administration and Justice, State Secretary
- 2007 - 1st of June 2010: G.A.L. and Partner Law Firm, manager of the firm
- 2002: Dr. András Levente Gál Law Firm, attorney at law
- 2000 - 2002: Ministry of Education, administrative secretary
- 1999 - 2000: Ministry of Education, ministerial commissioner
His responsibilities incorporated the management of restructuring educational institutions with multibillion HUF turnover, such as House of Professors, Áron Márton College, Public Foundation for E –learning and the National Institute of Higher Education. Afterwards he successfully managed the restructuring of the Bureau of the National Technical Development Commission.
- 1994 - 1998: attorney candidate, then attorney at law in the Law Office Nr. 99. in Budapest
- 1991 - 1994: news editor at he Hungarian Television
Other public mandates
- From 2010: President of the supervisory board of the Hetényi-Hirsch Foundation
- From 2009: Member of the supervisory board of the Nézőpont Insitution Foundation
- From 2008: President of the supervisoriy board of the Bolyai Műhely Foundation
- From 2008: Member of the supervisory board of the Semmelweis Innovations Center Ltd.
- 2008: vice president of the Advisory Board of the Hungarian Radio
- 2007: president of the Advisory Board of the István Pálfi Foundation
- 2005: president of the Advisory Board of the Hungarian Administrative and Structure Development Foundation
- 2004 - 2008: president of the Supervision Board of Duna Television
- 1998: honorary president of DOSZ (National Association of PhD Students’ International Network
- 1994 - 1998: founding president of DOSZ
- 1990 - 1994: president of the ELTE Students’ Self Government (HÖK)
- 2012 Hungary Atlantic Council, vice–president
- 2013 Central European Service for Cross-Border Initiatives vice-president
- He was a leader presenter at many law conferences (for example restructure in health care, public procurement) and author or compiler of many law books.
- He has notable experience in the area of restructuring and structure development (such as OMFB, House of Professors, civil service reform in Romania, Semmelweis University, Keszthely City Hospital, Zala County Hospital).
- He has perfection in the economic law, company law, law of public procurement, administrative law, real property development, law of health care, law of education, law of the European Union, quality assurance and law constituting (RIA).
- He speaks English and German.